Please note that the submission of abstracts will close on 25 September 2020 at 11:59 Central European Time (CET). Should you have any queries, you may contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to answer all email queries within the next working day.
Abstract submission is free of charge. After undergoing the reviewing process, all authors will be informed about the acceptance of their submission on 30 September 2020. The submission of full papers will close on 25 October 2020 at 11:59 Central European Time (CET). Registration fees must be paid to secure the presentation during the congress and publication in the Book of Abstracts.
Authors are free to choose between oral presentation or e-poster as a format while submitting in one of the following five disciplinary fields and perspectives represented in the scientific programme:
Technologies in Health and Exercise
Technologies in Sport Management
Technologies in Education and Physical Activity
Technologies in High performance in Sport
These are our key dates
|1 July 2020||Abstract submission opens|
|25 September 2020, 11:59 CET*||Deadline for abstract submission|
|1 October 2020, 11:59 CET*||Early bird payment deadline|
|30 September 2020||Notification of acceptance to authors|
|1 November 2020, 11:59 CET*||Payment deadline for presenting authors|
|25 October 2020||Deadline for paper submission to the General Tracks|
|24 - 27 November 2020||Online Congress|
The oral communications and posters presented to the Congress that are considered of scientific interest, will be promoted for publication in:
a) Conference Proceedings-Springer
c) Emerald Publishing
d) Revista Andaluza de Medicina del Deporte- RAMD
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS AND POSTERS
Oral communications and posters will be published as chapters of the book entitled "Tecnologies in physical activity and sport".
All works can be written in Spanish, Portuguese or English. Although, for publication in Springer, Sustainability or Emerald Publishing they must be in English.
When submitting their contribution, the author must do so in one of the 4 main areas of the Congress and have the quality necessary for approval by the Scientific Committee of the Congress:
1.- NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN SPORTS MANAGEMENT
2.- NEW TECHNOLOGIES APPLIED TO HEALTH
3.- NEW TECHNOLOGIES FOR SPORTS PERFORMANCE
4.- NEW TECHNOLOGIES APPLIED TO EDUCATION
When the work is uploaded to the platform, you can choose which journal you want included. This choice is not binding, as reviewers of the journal may reject it or suggest another. The works presented may be research, review, practical proposals, etc., and the eligible journals are:
1. Springer: Lecture Notes in Bioengineering
2. Emerald Publishing
3. “Sustainability” indexed in Journal Citation of Report (JCR - SSCI; Web of Science), SCOPUS and other indexing bases. This journal carries its own economic cost.
4. "Andalusian Journal of Sports Medicine (RAMD)", indexed in DOAJ, Google Scholar, Redalyc, REDIB, SciELO, ScienceDirect, SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR), SCOPUS, SPORT Discus with full text, ULRICH'S Web and Web of Science (WOS).
PRESENTATION OF ORAL COMMUNICATIONS AND POSTERS FOR ITS LAYOUT AS A BOOK CHAPTER
1. The works presented must be original (they must not have been published in different sources such as books, journals, conferences, ...).
2. They must indicate in the email the thematic area (of the 4 possible) in which the communication is presented.
3. 1st page: Title of the communication in Spanish or Portuguese and in English; Author (s) (without initials, full names), with their institution (using *, **, ..., to separate them) and the address, telephone and email of the corresponding author.
4. 2nd page: Title of the communication in Spanish or Portuguese and in English; summary in Spanish and English of a maximum of 200 words each; Key words (maximum five) in Spanish and English.
5. The abstract format must be structured as follows: Introduction, objective, method, results and conclusion.
6. The length of the work may not be less than 6 pages or exceed 8 pages. It must contain a maximum of: 3000 words and 4 tables and / or figures. Size should be A4, 1.5 line spacing, and Arial font and size 11. All margins (top, bottom, left, and right) should be within 2.5 cm.
Please note that registration fees must be paid, by at least 50% of the authors, to secure the presentation during the congress and publication in the Book of Abstracts.
1º) Go to "Registration section" and select `yes´ in `Do you want to send a poster or communication?´.
2º) The authors will initially send the abstract of their work through the following link:
3º) After acceptance by the scientific committee, the full text will be requested for the medium deemed appropriate and following the specific regulations of each of them.